SOL CAR HIRE MENORCA, CAR RENTAL IN MINORCA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
OUR RATES INCLUDE:
- Fully Comprehensive Insurance with No Excess payable.
- Unlimited Mileage
- VAT at 21% (IVA)
- Airport delivery and collection and east side to the island.
- Up to 4 additional drivers. Drivers must be 23 and over and must held a full driving license for 2 years.
- All vehicles are fitted with good roof racks and luggage straps provided. Except in Group F 9 seater minibuses.
- Child seats Free.
- Friendly, fast and helpful service.
- No deposit required.
- Cost of fuel is not included in the rental price. Our vehicles are delivered with half a tank and we offer two options so you can choose which one is more suitable for the trip you are planning.
- Pre-purchase half to empty: you pay for the fuel in the tank and return the vehicle on reserve. We don’t charge more than pump prices.
- Half to half: the fuel tank will be part full when you pick your car up, just replace the fuel you have used before you drop your car off and you will pay no fuel fees at all.
With the safety of your family in mind we provide seats for the younger ones. Seats must be reserved at the time of reservation, please state age of child. Baby seats and maxi cosi cost Free, boosters cost.Free.
BREAKDOWNS, ACCIDENTS. PUNCTURES:
- In the event of an accident or breakdown you must immediately contact by phone SOL CAR HIRE.
If another vehicle is involved there is a blue form in the glove compartment which needs to be filled out by both drivers. We provide a 24 hour emergency number for assistance.
- Prompt attention and a replacement vehicle is provided when necessary.
- You must informed Sol car hire of any damages done to the hire car.
- Emergency triangles and high-visibility waistcoat are provided and must be worn in case of breakdown or accident. Hirer is responsible for the lost or stolen of these items.
- The hirer is responsible for all cigarette burns and for the costs of damages and stains to the interior of the vehicle.
- Punctures are included in hire charges, but not damages to wheels, tyres or rims, eg: If a new tyre is needed the hirer is responsible for the cost.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs will cancel your collision damage waiver insurance.
- A charge is made for replacement key if loss or damaged, we offer a very prompt service to get you driving again.
- The hirer is responsible for incorrect fueling costs and damages.
You are responsible for any fines occurred during your rental. If the authorities retain the vehicle the hirer is liable for all towing costs and for returning the vehicle to the car hire company. You are not permitted to take the vehicle of the island.
No deposit required and we don’t charge cancelation fee. The full amount is payable upon collection of the vehicle in euros, Debit and Credit cards Visa Mastercard. You can prepay if you wish by contacting us. We don’t charge extra for paying by card.
We don’t charge cancelation fee. We simply ask to notify us in the event of cancelation as soon as possible so we are able to rehire the vehicle.
Prepayments will NOT be subject to automatic refunds. Sol Car Hire will defer and transfer bookings where possible.